My passion for usability and UX developed while I was still in University completing my Masters in Organizational Psychology.
After completing internships in Marketing and UX agencies in Munich, Stuttgart and Sydney, I started my first full-time position as a usability consultant in 2005 in San Francisco with gotomedia. In the following three years, I was able to work on fantastic projects across all platforms and industries. Working with an inspiring design team that cared about usability at a stage where it was still nascent, being able to attend conferences and feel the energy of Silicon Valley made for a perfect start.
In 2008 I moved to Sydney, Australia and worked for various healthcare, financial and aerospace companies as a freelance research consultant.
I founded UsercentriX in 2010. Starting my own company allowed me to follow my passion for effective research and international travel. In 2011, I returned to Germany and have been working for agencies and companies in Germany, Switzerland, Australia and the US.
In a nutshell
- MA Psychology (Organizational & Educational Psychology); side subject Cognitive Science & Knowledge Psychology
- 16+ years experience in usability & UX research in Germany, the US and Australia
- Native speaker level German & English
- Cross-platform portfolio in web, mobile, desktop as well as medical devices
- Planning, coordinating and conducting (international) user research projects
- Collaboration with internal and external design and development teams
- Usability consulting throughout the project
Technical equipment & test lab
- Portable, professional usability test lab (Mac OS & Windows for desktop and mobile devices)
- Mobile device testing (iOS & Android)
- Clients can observe sessions live in the UsercentriX research lab or remote via video conference
- Video recordings and production of highlight videos from test sessions
Have a look at all methods and services here.
You can find my detailed curriculum on or .
- Member German UPA (Usability Professionals Organization)
- Initiator & moderator of Freiburg User Experience Community (Xing)
- Member & moderator Women in Tech Freiburg (Facebook)