Research & Consulting
Digital media has become an inherent part of our everyday life. Interfaces are everywhere and they have to be intuitive, user friendly and last but not least – fun.
No matter what development stage your product is in, it all comes down to one key factor: The user.
Your customer as a key factor
Users will decide in seconds what they think of your product. Often you will only be given one chance. Identifying your customers’ needs, implementing them in scenario-based designs that are tested with user experience research methods and combining them with your business goals will make all the difference and will distinguish your product from others.
User Experience (UX) & Usability Research
User- and expert-based methods are an important part of a user centered development and design process.
Conferences & lectures
- 16th November: Lecture at agency event (ukw Freiburg): “Incorporating Usability research in your website redesign process”
- 3rd May 2016: Speaking at Portal Visions 2016: “Usability in internet and business portals”
- 14th January 2016: In-house Seminar lexoffice, Haufe lexware: “Understanding and incorporating UX & Usability research methods in your projects
- 15th September 2018: Usability Lab for the curious, Haufe Lexware, Friends and Family Day
- 11th January 2019: Impulse lecture/Workshop, dieClub: “How to create user friendly (social) media experiences”
- 25th June 2019: In-house Seminar at Späh Unternehmensgruppe “Basics in Usability and User Research”
- 6th. /20th. November and December 2023: In-house coachings UX-Research methodology for the lexoffice UX Team of the Haufe Gruppe
International customers I have serviced include:
Other companies I worked for or with through the following clients, were:
- SC Freiburg (client of kultwerk)
- USA: Shaklee | IEEE | Technorati | Kodak Gallery | Symantec (all clients of gotomedia)
- Australia: Virgin Australia | Resmed | Australian Government (all clients of PTG Global)
- Australia: Bupa Australia